Monday, March 21, 2011

Spiders

So I am driving my girls to school, as I do every morning. When all of a sudden this spider is hanging in front of my face. I of course did not handle it well. I weaved a little on the road, grabbed the ice scraper and tried hitting at him, but it fell to the floor.Now to any ordinary person, this wouldn't be that bad, especially since the spider was little, but not to an arachnophobic. I have no idea where that spider ended up, could be on me as far as I know. 

I then remembered the Mazda recall because of all the spiders. Well my car is a Mazda, but wrong make and year. 
http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/03/autos/mazda6_spider_recall/index.htm

But I have one question. As I was trying to find a cute photo for the story, I came upon the following picture and I just have to ask, what is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment