Thursday, January 13, 2011

Costco, love Costco

I absolutely love Costco.I currently only live 5 miles away. It is so convenient to forget something and just run over to go get it. It's just another grocery store for me and I rarely impulse buy, believe it or not. But, with my upcoming move from convenience to Crescent City, CA, the closest Costco is hello about 1 1/2 hours away! Hey not nice!!! So, I've been working on a list. I've been keeping track of everything that I purchase at Costco, so that when it comes time for my big drive to Costco, I will buy everything that I need for the month or so without conveniently forgetting something. Here is the list so far.


almonds
Apples
Apple cider
Asparagus
Baby bell cheese
Baking powder
Baking soda
band-aids
Black beans
Blueberry bagels
Broth-chicken/beef
Bread
Bread crumbs
Brown sugar
Butter
Calcium
Canned oranges
Canned pineapple
Canola oil
Capri suns
Card box
Cat food
Cereal
Cheese
Chicken
Chili powder
Coffee
Coffee creamer
Cold care
Computer ink
Computer paper
conditioner
Corn
Corn shells
craisins
Cream
Dog food
Eggs
English muffins
Fabric softener
Fever reducer
Fish oil
Flea medicine
Flour
Flour shells
Garbanzo beans
Garbage bags
Garlic
Garlic powder
Gas x
Gatorade
Gluocosamine
Green beans
Ground meat
Hamburger buns
Hot cocoa
ibuprofen
Kidney beans
Laundry detergent
Magnesium
Macaroni and cheese
Napkins
nesquick
Nutella
Olives
Oregano
Organic sugar
Orange juice
Pam
Parsley
peanuts
Peanut butter
Peas
Pears
Pop tarts
Popcorn
Potatoes
Protein powder
Pudding
Raisins
Raviolis
Rice
Roast
Salmon
Salsa
Sausages
shampoo
Shave gel
Shrimp
Sinus rinse
Sleeping pills
soap
Sourdough bread
Spaghetti noodles
Stain fighter booster
sugar
Syrup
Toaster strudel
Turkey meat for sandwiches
Tampons
Thyme
Toilet Paper
Tomato Sauce
Tomato Paste
Tomatoes crushed
Toothpaste
Vanilla
Vinegar
Vitamins
Vitamin C
Whole chicken
Yakisoba noodles
Ziploc bags

No comments:

Post a Comment