Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome Autumn

As I sit outside reading my book, I feel peaceful.
It is 1 day till October.
It's Autumn.
But you wouldn't know it by the summer like temperature.
September is mysterious. It marks the end of summer and the beginning of Autumn.
For now, all that I am experiencing is nature.
I can hear the geese above my heard I can feel the warm breeze against my skin, I see the butterflies flying about. I see the trees nearby, becoming rich with color. I see a few leaves fall to the ground. I see the giant pine trees in my yard and across the street. I think of last winter when those same trees that now stand still, danced in the violent wind. I think of the snow fall.
I shiver slightly in remembrance as to what is to come.
But for now, it's very blissful.
Peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment