Thursday, August 26, 2010

For the love of airplanes

My daughter Naomi absolutely loves the Oregon Airshow. Every year her eyes are absolutely glued to the sky. We live about 5 miles away from where the show takes place. We can see the Blue Angels or Thunderbirds fly above every year and they normally shake the house. Naomi loves it. "Mom, Dad, Kayla come quick, they're here!!" She often says and she will stay outside for hours watching them fly above.
We started taking her to the show last year, 1 day and she went this year. I think however, we'll take her to two out of the three shows next year.
With Naomi's love of airplanes, in a few weeks, she is again going to see some more planes, meet a few pilots and possibly ride in a plane. Very exciting.
I really hope she keeps up her with this passion. Who knows maybe her dream of flying one of those planes some day will come true. I'll encourage her and I know her father will.
May dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment