Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Raccoon danger?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltA50HKyM14&feature=related

Watch this commercial from Kay Jewelers. I said to Brett "in our family, You'd be pushing me in front of the danger to protect you" and we both laughed.

One night we were awfully concerned about a raccoon that was running around our property and in to the garage. We went out into the garage "carefully" to see if it was out there. Brett was holding a baseball bat and I had nothing. We were looking around the garage and all of a sudden our cat leaps into the garage from the dog door and he totally screams and pushes me in front of him to protect him!!!

We laughed so hard. But he is always like that, if he thinks he hears a funny noise, he wakes me up to go investigate. Big Baby!!!

He says that he would rather sacrifice me than himself. NIce!!



No comments:

Post a Comment