Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Annual Sunriver Trip

Naomi swimming at the Sunriver Pool
Crawling are way through a mile long cave that got smaller and smaller till the end. This last year, I took all my nieces and nephews to the end, using my runners head lamp.
Self in green, Brett, Julie, my kids and my niece and nephew
Brianna and I at the Trail Molten Land.
Photo of my girls
Silly brother Steve, always a laugh
Me in my lifeguard looking swimsuit and Naomi
Running of the horses. A every night event, fun to watch. When they let them loose for the evening.

My family has been going to Sunriver every summer since I was a little girl. I have only missed a few trips. As we are all older and have our own families, we still go every year and either have two houses next to each other or share a large home. This year we are sharing a large home. I have so many pictures, but here are just a few. We absolutely love going.

No comments:

Post a Comment